Thursday, March 31, 2011

=(

I'm gonna smile like nothing's wrong, talk like everything's perfect, act like its all a dream, and pretend its not hurting me.

Are you happy now?
Hurm, what do you want?
Thanks cuz you makes me feel like I am nothing on you.

Thanks a lot!

I switch on my phone, cuz I miss you. wondering what for, you didnt text me, just one missed called.

Deym! You calling me now, am I supposed to answer it?
I still feels sad, damn sad.

I hate what we did today!
Its happened twice, we were in silent mode while driving.
I hate it! sumpah! hate!

I am tired,
hoping tmrw I will do my job as good as well.
hope my emotion didnt screwed everything up.
=[

1 comment:

CheNur said...

sabar ye sayang..dah masuk kije ni..sibukkan diri kamu..kumpul duit..kita ge bercuti..hehehe
I will always beside you..InsyaAllah..miss you!:D